Here is the only written work he left us, which is within the holy book of Sikhism, the Guru Granth Sahib.
- Where should I go?
- My home is filled with bliss.
- My consciousness does not go out wandering.
- My mind has become crippled.
- One day, a desire welled up in my mind.
- I ground up sandalwood, along with several fragrant oils.
- I went to God’s place, and worshipped Him there.
- That God showed me the Guru, within my own self..
- Wherever I go, I find water and stones.
- You are totally pervading and permeating in all.
- I have searched through all the Vedas and the Puraanas.
- I would go there, only if the Lord were not here.
- I am a sacrifice to You, O my True Guru.
- You have cut through all my confusion and doubt.
- Raamanand’s Lord and Master is the All-pervading Lord.
- The Word of the Guru’s Shabad eradicates the karma of millions of past actions.
Hope you enjoy it.